Train the Trainer: An extra mile in your security career
After searching we find that there are a lot of people who have high ranks in their fields but they asked to train the next generation of youth they failed. The reason behind this failure is that they don’t attend the proper training sessions and don’t have the skills to train others.
Now here we talk about a five-day virtual instructor-led training program that will provide you with the training of protection officers and security team with proper planning. Through this course, you will be able to train high-standard people by creating a warm training environment. Now we will give you brief information about a well-organized training institute called SORGEX.
Five days of training are divided into five different sessions which we called modules. These five modules are described briefly below:
As we know every person has his point of view, they don’t match with each other. A trainer starts a training class with some expectations and his first goal is to make them (students) perfect. The classroom environment is also affected by training sessions, so we need to create a smooth and silent environment.
Here we will give you a detailed description that tells the characteristics of a successful trainer.
- “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand”. The above quotation will show that when a trainer learns or see a quotation, he forgot but on the other hand when he speaks in front of the audience he will never forget. So, we need to train others not to keep this thing in our mind which will give us better results.
- The trainer’s main responsibility is not only to train them but also to entertain
- Trainers are good listeners and
- Trainers are not waste your time on irrelevant things, they are well-versed in instructional
- While using one thing continuously can create a lake of interest in learners that’s why trainers use different learning styles and tools that awaken the interest in learners.
- Another important principle is that group learning, when you feel uncomfortable speaking in front audience, you can share your ideas with the group members. After this, you will be able to speak in front of class members.
Planning is the key point for the training of the trainers. We can’t do any task without proper planning. First of all, we should need to struct the training course. Then, make lesson plans. The trainer makes the lesson plan for complete guidance of the class learning. In planning, we also include breaks for mind refresher. After this, we plan that there are no interruptions in the session. In simple words, we will create the right learning environment like pin-drop silence.
Through these training sessions, we make objectives that will help the trainer’s learning.
The objective is something your plan or what you want to achieve. Some of the key characteristics of an Objective are listed below:
- Time management plays a vital role. Through this ability, you perform your task on time and on schedule.
- Another important objective is communication. Your communication shows your Through this session, you will be able how to speak or treat elders and youngsters.
- Awareness of the environment is another objective that informs us about our natural surroundings and how our actions affect our local and global environment
- Self-confidence helps us how to tackle difficult situations and guides us on how to behave on our weak points. Through this, you get your desired job. It makes you more attractive than others.
3. Skills & Techniques
An ability to perform a physical task is called technique whereas skill is the ability to perform a logical task. Now, here we talk about individual techniques as well as group techniques.
The practice of encouraging people to work separately on individual tasks for example using work cards rather than working as a group or class.
There are multiple steps of facilitation skills which include:
- You have a selected task that you will perform at a specific It means that you set the boundaries.
- In group dynamics, you observe people’s behavior when they interact with others during work
Activities assessment is the systematic biases of learning and development of trainers. These assessments have three basic types
- Diagnostic: assessments are set of written
- Formative: assessment gets the feedback of students
- Summative: To assess the effectiveness of the program and the student’s learning.
Activity evaluation is used to determine the achievement of preplanned
- Process evaluation defines the same process as program monitoring
- Formative evaluation is the initial assessment to develop an appropriate or effective program
- Summative or impact evaluation is the examination of specific accomplishments.
In a virtual training program, an approach is a process of selecting the best methods and technologies. The thing we have already discussed is that planning plays a vital role in the learning process like classroom management, engaging learners, etc.
Now we are talking about the qualitative and quantitative approaches.
Qualitative approach is the process of understanding other people’s perspectives and experiences over events or situations.
Quantitative approach is the method of collecting data through questionnaires and surveys.
All these services are virtually provided by the well-known institute SORGEX from their LMS to minimize your cost and time.
All the above approaches are used by SORGEX to provide quality training to the trainers who need to train themself. All these things will make you the best trainer in your field like the Protection Security Officer.
The Art & Science of Protecting People & Profits