Specialized Training Courses
The SORGEX Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is a unique advanced security awareness system created to train individuals, vendors, media, and employees of international organizations and NGOs to operate and travel in difficult, complicated, and high-risk environments. Due to lawlessness, political instability, and armed conflict, humanitarian workers are increasingly exposed to difficult, unsafe, isolated, or hostile locations; as a result, they must be well-prepared for whatever threats they may face.
Serious risks for humanitarians and aid workers include harassment, checks with hostile armed militants, daylight robberies, and road accidents. While operating in a hostile environment or a safe one, all field employees should be appropriately trained to deal with these situations and adept at establishing and maintaining connections. Sorgex works to alleviate the concerns of a wide range of organizations, individuals, and their insurance providers since it is aware of the diverse requirements within the industry. Relief, development, research, and civil rights groups, as well as operational and non-governmental organizations, are among them.
Our specific goals are to implement a recognized and standard approach to dealing with security across the industry. Risk management for both individuals and groups is covered in the course.
To reduce the risk of injury and demise for humanitarian workers by encouraging:
• Understanding security concerns in the outdoor area
• Creating personal and team-based plans
• Using communication and navigational tools efficiently
• Properly providing first aid
2. Women’s Personal Security Training
Women are disproportionately affected by violence, running the risk of harassment, humiliation, and assault worldwide. The Women’s Safety Awareness Program will provide a detailed picture of dangers, solutions to reduce the risk of an incident, and guidance on how to tackle a range of hazards women encounter continuously. This effective program was created for everyone, regardless of gender. We give guidance and strategies to assist women in staying protected at home, at work, and in social places throughout the course. The training will also cover the threats that women suffer in their surroundings, ways to improve women’s safety, and strategies for empowering women to live bravely.
It gathered security professionals for a 2-day training specifically for women on a variety of issues, including cultural awareness, travel, commutes, working in the field, applying personal safety in field conditions, and when traveling, among many others.
You’ll gain knowledge in this training:
- How to develop a “safe mindset” and enhance your confidence so that you feel more secure and fearless.
- Common hazards that women face include their existence, cultural implications, and effects.
- How situational awareness is your strength?
- Case studies show how to implement, prepare, detect, delay, and defend personal safety concepts in a wide range of situations.
3. Business Continuity Training
Our range of business continuity training courses covers every aspect of business continuity, from understanding, executing, and auditing ISO 22301 to creating a business continuity strategy and conducting a business impact analysis.
Gain knowledge of continuity management and crisis management
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to learn about the roles of crisis management (CM) and business continuity management (BCM) in assisting businesses in predicting and addressing major disruptions.
You will explore the detailed continuity and crisis risks that affect enterprises in the public, commercial, and nonprofit sectors.
You will have the opportunity to learn how, as protective disciplines, BCM and CM are becoming essential components of a company’s risk management competence by taking into account the evolution and causes behind the establishment of current BCM and CM.
What will you accomplish?
- Compare and contrast the differences between a crisis and a business continuity issue.
- Explain the purpose and justification (the business case) for BCM and CM.
- Describe the representative activities within a typical BCM and CM program.
- Examine the origins and evolution of BCM and CM disciplines as influenced by changing business practices and technology.
- Examine the wide variety of risks to contemporary private, public, and third-sector organizations through a selection of case studies.
4. Train the Trainer for Security Professionals
Improve your training skills by using the most up-to-date training techniques in security. This practical learning course combines training with security. It assists you in identifying and addressing your requirements as an instructor throughout training by evaluating and enhancing your teaching abilities. Learn how to create lesson plans and instructional resources using performance targets. Prepare and give brief lessons in class to gain hands-on experience. A security instructor must stay up-to-date with the latest risks.
The purpose of the ‘Train the Trainer’ initiative and concept is to expand the network of trainers and support better information exchange.
This will accomplish several goals, including:
- Sharing training materials, thus also saving time and money on training
- Establishing ethnic training efforts
- Encouraging cooperation among different training providers
- Encouraging good training practices
- Limiting competitiveness and redundancy.
Learning from one another’s successes and failures allows both newbie and expert trainers to better develop and execute training, making them more effective, more “interesting,” and with better and long-lasting outcomes.
5. Project Management for Security Professionals
After acquiring an SPM training course, you’re extremely stimulated to get your CSPM credential. This recognized certification proves that members are capable of managing difficult technological security initiatives. Certified security project managers are specialists that plan and manage their business security activities. They are in charge of budget control and expenditure monitoring for security activities. It was built based on requirements gathered from highly experienced security project managers and provides a standard operational structure for managing security initiatives. It is rapidly becoming a need for professionals in charge of security initiatives, and certificate holders have more prospects for growth.
What You Will Discover
- Increase profit margins by making more precise estimates.
- Complete projects on schedule and within budget.
- Can use five security project management phases.
- Increase customer satisfaction and repeat business.
6. Implementing Standards in Security
Companies utilize standards to enhance security, optimize operations, boost efficiency, and effectively leverage technology, resulting in a competitive edge.
Market regulators, who assure corporate security and data protection, have also adopted these norms. They are detailed in the Personal Data Protection Act, the Financial Supervision Commission’s recommendations and guidance, payment organization laws, and, most recently, the new GDPR legislation on personal data protection.
How do we assist our customers?
Sorgex professionals will ensure that requirement compliance is implemented promptly and efficiently. Our experts will:
- Identify your important (technical and human) resources
- Identify risks based on current vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyze risks to define security priorities.
- It will highlight the critical elements of your business where risk might result in the highest business losses.
- Will plan and execute technological and organizational control measures,
- Will provide guidelines for measuring and upgrading security and information technology systems.
7. CCTV Operator Training
The CCTV Operator training helps students work in CCTV control rooms in enterprises, retail malls, airports, and municipal governments.
CCTV training is intended for learners who desire to further their careers in rapidly evolving security systems. We provide training on the most recent analog and digital CCTV equipment, as well as IP and network-based technologies utilized in hi-fi security systems. You will study both fundamental and advanced technology concerning CCTV, DVR, and NVR devices. Our trainer is quite knowledgeable about the digital security system market, and Microchip Expert is always up to speed on current working facilities.
8. Control Operator Training
This training is considered for both new and experienced operators. It covers not just the mechanics of using the DCS, but also many of the minute details required for expert and high-quality operation.
It insures critical DCS operating features such as DCS tag properties, parameters, and fields, as well as how to initiate complicated control schemes. We go through processes for detecting control issues and dealing with them swiftly and efficiently.
CRO helps reduce thoughtless mistakes that might lead to shutdowns and promotes safe practices. The operators also learn how to properly leverage functions such as alerts, trends, event tracking, history, and other advanced features that may help them make better use of their time.
The training also explains the meaning and application of numerous DCS tags like as PV, analogue, digital, input/output, numeric, summers, multipliers, timers, sequence programs, continuous programs, and many more.
9. Active Shooter Response
Active shooter training is one of the numerous prevention methods that organizations may take to prepare employees and management to respond correctly in the case of an active shooter incident. While an active shooter incident is rare, all workers should be aware of the warning signals of impending action and their involvement in an active shooter situation.
Active shooter training develops and reinforces an organization’s emergency response strategy, lowering the chance that an event will occur. It creates multidisciplinary threat assessment teams, consolidates paperwork and reporting, improves coordination and engagement with other authorities, and reduces liability.
Active Shooter Response is a training that guides individuals how to properly prepare for and respond to an active shooter situation at work.
The Art & Science of Protecting People & Profits